Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lapis Lazuli Iris Solo - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1439299

Lapis Lazuli Iris Solo
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Palette Knife/Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Lapis Lazuli Iris is a bit of thick paint and bright blue to celebrate the first blooming day for my iris gardens. This morning I had two large irises completely unfurled to greet the world, despite the winds, they hung in there beautifully. A butter yellow one is about to emerge, and I'm hoping the black irises will also be opening soon. As soon as the wind dies down a bit, I'll share some photos of my garden with you. Stay tuned for the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...