Saturday, June 28, 2014

Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Seascape Painting | California Sun by Carol Schiff |m 5x7" Oil

SOLD
Shelley Smart documents the day to day activities at the beach on her great blog "A Year at the Beach".  She is a fantastic artist and photographer and was nice enough to share some of her photography with me.  So, I painted this little seascape from her reference.


How could I turn down a scene like this!   I still didn't have it out of my blood, so I decided to try a little acrylic abstract based on the same reference.

SOLD
Shelley, thank you...I hope you approve.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...