Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My First DVD and Summer Musical Tulips - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

 Summer Musical Tulips - Detail
36X36
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


My new video





 A new four-foot tulip painting is under construction in Flower Mound studio, where we are celebrating the arrival of *cue trumpets* my first DVD! The big ole box arrived today. I thought it was just another canvas order until it occurred to me, today was the big delivery date. I love having all these beautifully packaged DVDs all lined up. They look so neat and well organized, unlike other parts of my studio! Tomorrow the winner of a full day private lesson arrives from Delaware, so the pugs and I will be entertaining and one of us will actually be teaching.



*International shipping rates will be invoiced
immediately following purchase of DVD




My new DVDs, all shiny and sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...