Thursday, July 31, 2014

Night Crossing Horse Paintings, Contemporary Palette Knife Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



Night Crossing  
  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size:24 x 24  Oil on Canvas. Sold
Prints are available. Contact me.


I fell in love with the movement on this painting as it evolved on the canvas. The palette was quiet compared to my normal rainbow palette, but the energy was high and the movement of paint led the eye throughout this contemporary horse painting.  Completed with caramel browns, ultramarine blues, white, mauves and mixes of all three...the palette offers up earth tones in a quiet deep thrust. 

You cannot plan this type painting. It comes from deep within the creative spirit. 

 In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
    in the morning I lay my requests before you
    and wait expectantly. Psalm 5:3


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...