Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"October Blaze" Textured Birch Trees Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

"October Blaze" ©2014 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 36" x 48" textured oil painting on wrap around canvas

Just Sold! With "October Blaze," I wanted to focus on brilliant color and simple shapes to see if I could communicate the excitement I feel when surrounded by nature. Using energetic diagonal strokes and thick, textured paint, I hope you get a sense of the motion in the leaves and the power of nature to invigorate your spirit. I just love how this piece captured that essence!

To see more of my contemporary landscape paintings, please visit nikigulley.com.

For more information on palette knife birch and aspen tree paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...