Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sunshine Trio White Poppies - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1511781

Sunshine Trio White Poppies
by Nancy Medina
12X16
Oil on Archival Panel


My new video





Sunshine Trio White Poppies is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio.  It was too hot today to spend much time outdoors, but they're predicting a cold front will visit North Texas and bring the temperatures down to the mid-90s in just a few days. If that's the case, I'll be able to throw the ball for the Studio Director, who is pretty upset with me since I didn't take her outdoors to play even once this afternoon. If my performance doesn't improve, I fear for the results of my annual performance evaluation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...