Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dreams Come True and Texas Hill Country Lavender - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1545899

Hill Country Melody Lavender
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Palette Knife/Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




If you could take a workshop anywhere in the world, where would your heart and your paint brush lead you? Just when I think my new job as a full time artist and teacher could not get any better, another fringe benefit blossoms right before my eyes. Thanks to my talented, motivated and beautiful students, I've been able to find venues and ideas for teaching flower painting workshops around the world that seemed like just an unreachable dream a year ago.

One of my favorite places to teach is in the Texas Hill Country, and some of my favorite family vacation memories are right here amidst these old stone farmhouses, in particular Settlers Crossing, a B&B five miles from this historic German town. Plans are in the works for another workshop in Fredericksburg next spring, so stay tuned to my workshop page for details to come. Thanks so much Jane for making this dream come true!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1545899

Detail from Hill Country Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...