Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Magic Dreamer Tulips - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1544056

Magic Dreamer Tulips
by Nancy Medina
14X11
Oil on Archival Panel


My new DVD





The fresh tulips were a bit droopy this morning, so I pulled out my magic straws and propped them up for at least one more painting under the spotlight in Flower Mound Studio today. I painted these with a limited palette 2 days ago, so today I decided to get all of the crayons out of the box and infuse them with a little August heat. Never shy away from the unexpected. After all, you're the boss of your flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...