Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fuschia Glads and Sunflowers and a New DVD - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina


 Fuschia Glads and Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel
Sold





Fuschia Glads and Sunflowers was one of six class demonstrations created in Memphis-Collierville, Tennessee this past weekend. I love visiting my Memphis ladies, what a warm, friendly bunch - and the gourmet cake donuts and SUH-weet tea kept our creative energy high - no rest needed! The moment I arrived back in Big Ole Big D on Monday, I found a pile of boxes, supply deliveries, my new Felix clip stand for my IPad (*sound of harps*), and most exciting of all, my newest DVD, Orange Ranunculus and Daisies. I need to test that DVD on a few other devices and then will be ready to share this new step by step demonstration in oils with you. Stay tuned for the big announcement of when those will be ready, by signing up right here for my art newsletter. I'll be giving away an original oil painting, too, so you don't want to miss it. Besides, where else can you find reliably endless supplies of silly pug photos, mixed in with all the art? Hmmm???



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/other2

My newest DVD! w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...