Saturday, November 15, 2014

"See the Sea Anemones", 10.25"x5.5" original watercolor painting by Karla Nolan





Well, one might say I'm in uncharted waters!  I couldn't resist taking immense artistic license and stirring up the oceans, rivers, lakes, estuaries a bit -- I'm combining all water creatures in a few original watercolor paintings and am having a blast doing so.  The world is one big place and "they" say that the oceans are the new frontier!  (The lower picture is a close up....)

"See the Sea Anemones", 10.25"x5.5" original watercolor painting, $85
 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button listed on my blogspot below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...