Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blue Delphiniums and Peonies - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1636955

Blue Delphiniums and Peonies
by Nancy Medina
12X16
Oil on Linen Panel



I have buckets and buckets of fresh flowers in the studio, but the delphiniums won out over the white tulips this evening, since they're hanging on by a .... petal! The tulips might give me one more day if I pour a little flower food in their water and whisper compliments into their little petal ears. The peonies - surprisingly - are still going strong! Although I did buy a new bundle the other day. These peonies may seem especially colorful, since Jill at the flower market told me they are from Chile. It's like a bilingual parade of blossoms around here! Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...