Monday, February 23, 2015

Sand Crab Giclee Print, , Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Child's Room Art

An unexpected pleasure for me, has been reviewing my images of art that has sold,  Now that I carrying giclee' prints I get to revisit lots of old friends.  This is one of those....

purchase here
50 + free shipping
I remember the day, I visited the beach with my smallest grandson, and found this little guy running around in the sand.  He didn't seem to mind when I took several photos of him.  The original painting found a home immediately.

When I found this in my files, I thought it would be perfect for a child's room, a bathroom or a laundry room.

Thanks for reading my blog today and have a wonderful day!





www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...