Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Afternoon Delight by Kay Wyne


Afternoon Delight
12" x 12" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Contemporary Floral Landscape
I was back in the studio yesterday, and got my palette knife out and created this painting.  The paint is layered on the panel, giving it texture and depth.  I moved the paint around quite a bit once it was on the panel.  The horizon line was changed numerous times...I wanted it to fade into the background, and needed to mix my oils over and over to get a hazy far-away look. I hope the viewer will feel good looking at this painting, as if he/she is standing in the field on a beautiful, delightful afternoon.  Thanks for looking at this painting.....contact Kay for more info on this painting.  KMW

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...