Sunday, May 31, 2015

FIGURE 12 by Kim McAninch


SMALL FIGURE 5
20" x 20" oil on Belgian linen
DETAILS BELOW



I very much enjoy creating FIGURES and am very happy they are appreciated. I love creating pretty faces and in many, a movement inspired by the outdoors. The FIGURES Series is gestural and expressionistic. They are loose and I am very open minded in the placement of color and line. The natural Belgian linen edges are left unpainted for a clean, neat appearance. It is coated for protection with archival varnish. It is wired and the hanging hardware is enclosed and ready to display. 

Look for more of my work at
kimmcaninchfineart.com

Contact me!  I would love to hear from you.  In fact, it would make my day!

1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...