Tuesday, October 20, 2015

MANCHESTER EN PLEIN AIR FOR SALE FOR $350 INC SHIPPING BY SARAH MORLEY

During September I completed a series of paintings of my local city, Manchester, England. We have had some lovely clear sunny weather, so you can see this reflected in this painting. So yes, when I was standing there in the street painting the colours really were as vibrant as they are in this painting!

This painting measures 24" x 24" without a frame. It is available to ship without a frame also, although I do have it on the wall framed in my studio.

If you would like to view more of my work please have a look at my website,http://www.sarahmorleyfineart.com/. I can also be contacted on (44(0)7946432818).


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...