Thursday, May 19, 2016

Coneflower Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 6x8" Oil on Panel

We spent the month of April in the Blue Ridge Mountains.  It was winter-like when we arrived on April 1st, but within days the trees were covered in blooms.  Flowering pear and crabapple, dogwood, lilac and forsythia were visible everywhere.  I did my little Florida heart good to experience such a spring.

It was too early for one of my favorites from the mountains....coneflowers (echinacea).  I had lots of images from previous trips and painted several based on this favorite flower.


purchase print here


Just a simple little painting, but it pleases me.
detail


It's the small things in life that make it worth living.  This week, for me, it was enjoying a peacful trip to the mountains.

I hope you find your peace this week.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...