Friday, May 27, 2016

Henry by Chrys Wilson

Meet Henry.  Henry is a Virginia Cardinal that developed a warmth for me and learned to let me know when the feeder was empty.....very smart bird.  He would peck on the glass of the storm door until I noticed and filled the feeder.  Not sure how much personality birds can have, but this one had personality plus.  I relocated, but still I know that Henry is somewhere in the buffer trees and bushes singing and leading and finding a way to have the feeder filled when empty. 
I hope you enjoy him.
5x7 Contemporary Palette Knife in Oil on Panel
Available
For purchase or more information, please visit
Thank you for your interest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...