Sunday, June 12, 2016

Photo from my customer!

I am trying to catch up from several weeks away, so today, I am posting something a little different.  One of my customers was kind enough to send me images, of my art on her wall, and I thought it would be fun to post today.



She was in the process of remodeling her kitchen and wanted a pop of color on one wall.  

After many emails and conversations, she decided on these three giclee' prints on canvas.  We decided to have a large print in the center and two slightly smaller prints on the sides.

The lemon painting and the artichoke painting were from a farmer's market in Rome, Italy.  They brought back wonderful memories for me.

She was so excited and thrilled with the results.  Thank you, Rose, for sharing this image with me.

Thanks for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...