Friday, October 14, 2016

Autumn Paintings Review by Marion Hedger

Autumn Beauty
Palette knife painting
oil on MDF canvas
24x30 cm (approx 10x12inches)
SOLD contact me to commission a similar painting

The weather has been much colder lately. We are still getting some sun in the day but apparently that changes tomorrow when the snow is expected to arrive in the Alps. The change in the weather has prompted me to clear out my studio so that I can actually work in it. During spring and summer my studio is the dump room for anything art related - and sometimes not.

The changing season has got me thinking about autumn paintings. I have already had one request for an autumn painting with reflections and so I looked through my archive to review my previous ones with fall color  - so I thought I would share the review.
Autumn Explosion Landscape
Silver birches in autumn
Palette knife painting
18x24cm on canvas panel 
SOLD contact me to commission a similar painting 
 
Autumn Silver Birches
Oil on canvas MDF canvas panel
Palette knife painting
18x24 cm (approx 7"x10")
 SOLD contact me to commission a similar painting
 
CONNECT WITH ME:
INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...