Monday, October 31, 2016

Painting Inspiration and Wip underpainting by Marion Hedger

Var vineyards for painting inspiration

I went hunting for autumn vineyard inspiration on Saturday and I wasn't disappointed. We travelled around the area between Les Arcs and Salernes in the Var and we weren't disappointed.

The Var has a lot more autumn colour than the Alpes Maritime, the area where I live, and, as we discovered, is much colder in the mornings. The day was beautiful, with sunshine and clear blue skies and luckily the temperature eventually reached 23 degC later, much more my type of temperature.

I have been inspired, with several paintings running through my head and I have started on one. Here is the underpainting - warning sunglasses needed!


CONNECT WITH ME:
INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...