Sunday, January 8, 2017

INTERSECTION Abstract Painting by Marion Hedger

INTERSECTION Abstract Painting
by Marion Hedger
30x30cm (12"x12") Oil Pastel on panel
Work in Progress
 
Day 7 of Jan 2017 30 paintings challenge
Click Here to see Day 6's painting
I started two geometric abstract paintings today and finished neither of them.

I had the urge to use oil pastels, a medium  I haven't used for a while. I went through a spell of using them after I finished using soft pastels (my favourite medium) because the dust affected my lungs... Read more about the story of this work in progress on my blog.

CONNECT WITH ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...