Saturday, March 4, 2017

Small Landscape Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Entering Light" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Oil

I enjoyed the small landscape painting, of my morning walk, that I posted a few weeks ago.  I decided to do another similar piece.  I hope you like it.


Purchase here
99 + shipping
 I enjoy the solitude of getting my morning exercise on this road, with nothing to keep me company except the birds and wildflowers and the beautiful canopy of trees.  When I return home from my walk, I feel ready to attack the day ahead.





Thank you for reading my blog today.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...